This morning I dyed my dusty pink obiage and obijime set to a lovely dark teal. I did this to match my birthday present to myself, which is a black and bright teal shibori ro komon. The pictures of the end result are rather washed out mind you. The actual color is WAY darker but I have to say I am very happy with the out come. I used Jacquard Acid Dyes for this project because the set has to be from the late 90s at the absolute oldest and the silk can deal with that type of dye with out getting damaged. I learned my lesson with acid dyes a while back while attempting to dye some obi silk that was from the 30s. Holes everywhere is all I am going to say. That being said, I am going to attempt to dye older fabric with Procion and other cool dye bath dyes and hopefully will have better results than I did with the hot acid dye bath.